Milan and Rome – Fashion and IP Law
Have you ever wondered why the red sole is so important for a Louboutin shoe? Or why Bansky's art is so controversial? Are you ready for the most intense experience of your life?
Join us in Milan and Rome to enhance your knowledge of Fashion & IP Law and to make long-lasting friendships from all over Europe!
Not only you’ll be able to learn more about these subjects during lessons, workshops, and visits to renowned law firms, but you will also have the chance to experience them all around you, spending your week in the capital cities of fashion and arts. You will have the opportunity to visit fashion companies and important institutions, finding out more about these interesting topics with the help of expert practitioners and lawyers, understanding the relevance and the growing importance of these peculiar law fields in the modern age.
We will guide you through this amazing week, sharing a piece of our culture, food, wine, and welcome you with the warm and friendly spirit we're so famous for. We're waiting for you, what are you waiting for?
ELSA Member from a non-favoured country - 350€
Alumni of ELSA – 380€
Members of a partner organisation – 380€
Non-member - 400€
Two-way airport transfer - 30€
WELS T-shirt - 15€
WELS Hoodie - 30€
Deluxe Rooms, Rome
- Arrival in Milan
- Opening Conference – University of the Studies
- Lecture on IP & Mediation – Chamber of Arbitration of Milan
- Lecture on Street Art – Hogan Lovells
- Fashion & Luxury – Portolano Cavallo
- Lecture on IP – EY Law Firm
- Lecture on Tax Law – DLA Piper
- Visit & Lecture – Law Firm/Fashion Company
- Train to Rome (less than 3 hours, comfort class)
- In-House Fashion Visits
- Visit the Italian Parliament
- Departure from Rome