Munich – International Disputes
The Winter ELSA Law School Munich on International Disputes deals with all kinds of conflicts, wars and crises related to international public law.
As the every year host of the Munich Security Conference, in which leading politicians all around the world come to discuss above mentioned themes, Munich seems to be the best fitting city for such an event.
Be part of the first German Winter ELSA Law School, where a high profile academic programme is offered by one of the largest and best ranked faculties of law in Germany, the Ludwig Maximilian University.
Next to the academic programme you will also get to know Munich during a social and cultural programme, which includes i.a. a sight-seeing tour!
Favoured countries: 315€
Alumni of ELSA - 380€
Member of a partner organisation - 380€
Non-Member - 400€
- None (Arrival)
- Lecture Introduction International Public Law
- Lecture Introduction Munich Security Conference
- Lecture on Conflict between Chile and Bolivia
- Lecture on Syrian Civil War
- Lecture on Iran Nuclear Conflict
- Panel Discussion on Middle East Conflict
- Lecture on North Korea Nuclear Conflict
- Lecture on Minorities in China
- Lecture on Conflict between Ethiopia and Eritrea
- Lecture on (South-)Sudan
- Workshop on Africa’s borders
- Jessup-Moot Court Competition
- Lecture on Crimea Crisis
- Lecture on Afghanistan and the responsibility to protect
- Model United Nations
- Workshop on United States of Europe
- None (Departure)