Antwerp – Intellectual Property & Competition Law
ELSA Antwerp is happy to announce the second edition of the Summer ELSA Law School. From the 1st until the 8th of July 2018, we would like to offer you the opportunity to improve your knowledge about Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law. The academic programme contains theoretical lectures and practical workshops on this versatile topic.
The lectures will be held by professors and Belgian lawyers from successful international companies and will give you both a professional and academic point of view. Our goal is to allow passionate law students to gain extensive knowledge on Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law. Beside the academic part, our social programme will make Belgium your greatest summer experience, including a traditional Belgium beer and chocolate night. Of course you will get the chance to discover our beautiful city Antwerp and a day trip to Brussels is also on the agenda. To end the week we will also visit Bruges.
ELSA Member from a favoured country - 315€
Alumni/Member of a Partner Organisation - 350€
Non-Member - 375€
Two-way airport transfer - 30€
Extra Night - 60€
- Monday 2 July: academic introduction IP law, copyright, workshop IP
- Tuesday 3 July: revision cases/future of copyright, reformation patent law
- Wednesday 4 July: visit European Commission Brussels, office visit Cleary on media IP Brussels
- Thursday 5 July: academic introduction competition law, procedural aspects of competition law, workshop
- Friday 6 July: workshop, office visit Linklaters Antwerp