Izmir – International Trade Law
ELSA Izmir proudly presents its 3rd Summer ELSA Law School on International Trade Law. You'll get a chance to attend lectures by the most influential professionals in their respective fields, thus guaranteeing an enriching academic programme.
Izmir is a major seaport and the heart of the Trade in Western Turkey and is proudly liberal and deeply cultured. Garlanded around the azure-blue bay, it has been an important Aegean port since ancient times. The city is home to compelling attractions including one of Turkey's most fascinating bazaars, an impressive museum of history and art, and a local lifestyle as laid-back as it is welcoming.
We are looking forward to an exciting, unforgettable week and wish to welcome you to our beautiful city Izmir!
For more information please visit our Facebook Page.
ELSA Member from a favoured country - 270€
Alumni/Member of a Partner Organisation/Non ELSA Member - 350€
Two way airport transfer - 15 €
Extra Night - 35€
The ELSA Izmir Law School aims to provide a varied, up-to-date and internationally-orientated academic programme.
The general scope of the academic programme includes the following topics:
- Introduction to International Trade Law
- Marine Insurance
- Essential Components of International Trade Contracts
- The OECD Convention on Bribery: recent cases and controversies
- Drafting Enforcable Arbitration Provisions and Institutional Arbitration
- The Applicable Law to Unfair Competition
- Breach of International Sales Contracts
- The role of INCOTERMS in International Contracts
- Deal Lawyers in the International Field