Antwerp – Intellectual Property & Competition Law
ELSA Antwerp is happy to announce the third edition of the Summer ELSA Antwerp Law School. From 30 June until 7 July 2019, we would like to offer you the opportunity to improve your knowledge about Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law. The academic programme contains theoretical lectures and practical workshops on this versatile topic.
The lectures will be held by professors and Belgian lawyers from successful international companies who will give you both a professional and academic point of view. Our goal is to allow passionate law students to gain extensive knowledge on Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law. Beside the academic part, our social programme will make Belgium your greatest summer experience, including a traditional Belgium beer and chocolate night. Of course you will get the chance to discover our beautiful city Antwerp and a day trip to Brussels is also on the agenda. To end the week we will also visit Bruges.
ELSA Member from a favoured country - 315€
Alumni/Member of a partner organisation - 350€
Non ELSA Member - 375€
Two-way airport transfer - 30€
- Monday 1 July: academic introduction IP law, copyright, workshop IP
- Tuesday 2 July: revision cases/future of copyright, reformation patent law
- Wednesday 3 July: visit European Commission Brussels, office visit
- Thursday 4 July: academic introduction competition law, procedural aspects of competition law, workshop
- Friday 5 July: workshop, office visit