Belgrade – Diplomacy & Law
Have you heard that Belgrade never sleeps?
ELSA Belgrade presents the third edition of Summer ELSA Law School! The topic we are addressing this year is "Diplomacy & Law"!
Trough academic programme of our Summer ELSA Law School you'll have the opportunity to find out a lot of interesting information on this topic. The lectures and workshops will be held at Faculty of Law (cultural monument), conference room of Hotel "Theatre Belgrade", as well as at "Youth space" in the tallest building in Belgrade with 360° view.
You will have the unique opportunity to experience the spirit of Belgrade's cultural heritage and traditional Serbian hospitality. Belgrade is also famous for its best nightlife in Europe and you will enjoy in unique clubs located on the banks of the Sava river.
ELSA Member from a favoured country - 350€
Alumni of ELSA – 350€
Members of a partner organisation – 350€
Two-way airport transfer - 30€
Extra night - 45€
- Institutional visit to the National museum of Serbia
- Lecture on topic Welcome to the world of diplomacy
- Lecture on topic Problems and challenges of today’s diplomacy
- Lecture on topic Diplomatic solution of conflict instead of use of arms
- Lecture on topic Importance of Diplomacy and law in territorial disputes
- Lecture on topic Principles of diplomatic etiquette, dress code and savoir vivre
- Lecture on topic Challenges in Enviromental Diplomacy
- Lecture on topic Impact of the Internet on Diplomacy
- Lecture on topic Diplomacy within the United Nations
- Lecture on topic Importance of Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
- Lecture on topic Paradiplomacy – Scope, Opportunities and Challenges
- Lecture on topic Simulation of dispute settlement