Gabala – Contract Law
Komotini – Environmental and Energy Law
19 October 2017
Prague – General Data Protection Regulation
04 November 2017
- ELSA Azerbaijan invites you to Gabala Winter ELSA Law School on the topic of Contract Law. Gabala – is one of the best resort cities of Azerbaijan. During the event you will get acquainted with the fascinating nature, amazing mounting view, fresh air, delicious foods, numerous historical and architectural monuments and magnificent culture of our city, as well as enriching your knowledge of contract law, with beneficial seminars from prominent firms such as Ekvita, E&Y, Baker & McKenzie, Dentons, Deloitte Azerbaijan.
Applications are open between 06.11.2017 - 10.12.2017.
- Please visit our website and
Maximum participation feesFavoured - €252 / Non-Favoured - €273 / Alumni - €315 / Non-Member - €315
Maximum extra fees€45 - Galaball / €20 - Transportation from Gabala / €30 - Transportation from Baku
AccommodationWill be available soon!
Number of participants30
Date of arrival04/02/2018
Date of departure11/02/2018
Academic PartnerDentons and Ekvita Law Firms
Academic Programme will cover the following:
- Introduction to contracts
- Offer and acceptance
- Freedom of contract
- Types of terms within a contract
- Privity of contract
- Invalidity of transactions
- Dispute resolution
- Discharge of a contract
- Execution of obligations and Responsibility for the implementation
- Representation and power of attorney
- Amending an Existing Contract
- Contract and Quasi-Contract
- Termination of the contract
- Case studies
- Moot Court Simulations
- Institutional visits
*Academic Programme might be subjected to change.