Gdansk – Diplomatic Law
Napoleon Bonaparte has once said "Gdansk is a key for everything". Even if you are not in the middle of war with Kingdom of Prussia – like France in XIX century - this July our city is a key for you to become an experts in diplomatic law. How to achieve it? Nothing more than taking part in a very first edition of ELSA Law School on Diplomatic Law in Gdansk!
The primary aim of this ELSA Law School is to give you an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge in the area of diplomatic law (especially in international negotiations) and develop the practical skills during diverse lectures and workshops. Whole academic programme will prepare you to take part in simulation of the European Parlament's session.
Moreover, the social and cultural programme also will fulfill your expectations. During the week you will have the chance to see one of the most important and beautiful port city in Poland with very unusual atmosphere, spend few amazing days at the seaside, go to the famous „party in Sopot”, reach the Lighthouse and much, much more! Do not you think it sounds great?
If you still are not sure that ELSA Law School on Diplomatic Law in Gdansk will be the best experience of your life-time, just think about walking along the Motlawa River, watching icon of the city – the Crane, throwing coin into Fontain of Neptune and enjoying a splending view of old and colorful town-houses. Surely, it is worth to dedicate one week!
Join us and make some memoriable memories in the city, which is loved and adored by a really large number of people in the world!
ELSA Member from a favoured country - 300€
Alumni/Member of a partner organisation - 325€
Non-Member - 335€
- Introductory lecture: Contemporary challenges of diplomacy
- Workshop: The basics of diplomatic and consular law
- Lecture: Protocol – rights and obligations of a diplomatist
- Workshop: Diplomatic etiquette: dress code, small talk and savoir vivre
- Lecture: International negotiations – evolution of diplomatic forms, functions, methods and techniques
- Workshop: How to solve conflicts using diplomatic techniques?
- Lecture: Model of perfect diplomatist
- Meeting with Honorary Consul
- Preparation for simulation in cooperate with public speeches specialists
Day 5: Simulation of the European Parlament’s Session Day