Lisbon – Corporate Finance
In its 11th edition of the event, ELSA UCP Lisbon (Catholic Portuguese University) would like to invite you to the Summer ELSA Law School Lisbon on Corporate Finance, sponsored by Catolica Global School of Law.
With the increment development of Finance in the European Union, establishing the bridge with Law it's becoming progressively more important. Law students should be able to link the financial reality of the corporate world and its legal, and much relevant, aspects.
In this SELS, you will also be able to experience the beauty that Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, has to offer. From its historical architecture to the romantic and welcoming personality embeded in portuguese culture, this city and ELSA UCP Lisbon guarantee that this will be a memorable week.
ELSA Member from a favoured country - 315€
Alumni of ELSA – 385€
Members of a partner organisation – 385€
Non-member - 400€
Two-way airport transfer - 30€
- Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance
- Financial Managment Objectives and Corporate Financial Structure
- Negotiations Structure
- IPO’s and SEO’s (Initial Public Offers and Security Equity Offering)
- Stocks: Corporate and Security Aspects
- Venture Capitals and Private Equity
- Depressed Corporate Finance
- Bank Financing