Poznan – Digital & Privacy Law
A carefully crafted academic programme with speakers from the United Kingdom, Poland, the Netherlands and the United States, unique parties, cultural immersion in a city full of history and tradition, hospitality, enthusiasm and years of experience in organizing Summer Law Schools - all these factors serve as a guarantee of a great experience at the 6th edition of SELS organized by ELSA Poznań: Summer ELSA Law School on Digital & Privacy Law.
This year, we decided to continue the theme of digital law, focusing especially on its relation to privacy. We will discuss legal issues surrounding subjects such as: the right to private life, cybercrime, artificial intelligence, data protection, social media law, cloud computing and intellectual property in relation to digital law.
Enjoy yourself at a crazy party in a tram, try delicious St. Martin's croissants (secret recipe protected by law!) and play Laser Tag in an old Prussian fortress - whether you're a computer geek or just beginning your adventure with digital law, you can't miss out on this event. Check us out on Facebook for more!
ELSA Member from a Favoured Country - 310€
ELSA Alumni/Member of a Partner Organization - 370€
Non-ELSA Member - 390€
- International Conference “The right to private life in the Cyber Era”
- workshop on cybercrime
- workshop on cybercrime related to intellectual property
- discussion on a cybercrime-related topic
- workshop on assessing cyber risks in relation to privacy protection
- workshop on cryptography
- workshop on surveillance and privacy
- worskhop on legal aspects of digital currency
- Institutional Visit in a Law Firm specialized in IT law
- workshop on social media law
- workshop on artificial intelligence
- workshop on cloud computing