Prague – General Data Protection Regulation
Gabala – Contract Law
21 October 2017
Split – International Humanitarian Law & Human Rights
06 November 2017
- ELSA Prague would like to invite you to its first ELSA Law School. It will take place in the magical winter atmosphere of Prague – the breathtaking city in the heart of Europe, often called the City of a Hundred Spires or the Mother of Cities.
- The whole academic programme will be focused on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - lately one of the most important and discussed regulations of the European Union. And it’s no wonder, the regulation will affect not only law firms but many other companies as well.The Law School gives you a unique opportunity to learn as much as possible about the GDPR and afterwards to prove your knowledge in practice during workshops.
- However don’t be afraid that you might get bored after the end of the academic programme; we will show you Prague both in daylight and at night.
- Applications are open between 01.11.2017 and 19.11.2017
please visit our website
Maximum participation feesFavoured 315€ / Non-Favoured 350€ / ELSA Alumni 400€ / Non - Member 400€
Maximum extra fees33€ - Gala Reception / 30€ - Transfer
Where?Prague, Czech Republic
Number of participants39
Date of arrival18/02/2018
Date of departure25/02/2018
The participants will learn how the GDPR works and how to solve issues connected with the regulation through many lectures and workshops during the week.
List of lectures and workshops:
- GDPR 101
- GDPR: The Main Challenges
- Basics of Personal Data Security
- GDPR Implementation
- Technical Difficulties
- Case Studies – How to help your client with the GDPR strategy?
- Visit to IT company and discussion with law department
- Visit to UEPA Law Firm – see the GDPR from the perspective of attorneys