SELS Lisbon & Cascais – International Economic Criminal Law
ELSA University of Lisbon and ELSA NOVA University of Lisbon would like to welcome you to the second edition of our Summer ELSA Law School Lisbon & Cascais! This year's theme is International Economic Criminal Law.
Do you imagine yourself working in the criminal or economic field? Are you interested in knowing more about specific crimes? We will have experienced speakers from various areas of law and practical activities that will develop your understanding of the subject.
Come and experience Portuguese culture, taste our rich cuisine, visit beautiful landscapes and enjoy the wonderful time at the beach while studying in one of the world’s most modern campus. Get to know the European Green Capital for 2020!
Join us during this week where you will meet people from all around the world, create lasting friendships and make unforgettable memories.
For more information during the upcoming months, follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
See you in July!
ELSA Member from a favoured country - 315€
Alumni of ELSA – 385€
Members of a partner organisation – 385€
Non-member - 425€
Two-way airport transfer - 30€
SELS T-shirt - 13€
July 27th (in the Water Museum):
- Welcoming session
- Introduction to Economic Criminal Law & Criminal Responsibility
- Financial crime, corruption and money laundering: European and International perspectives
July 28th (in a Law Firm and the Judiciary Police):
- Antitrust Practices
- Institutional Visit to the Judiciary Police: judiciary cooperation
July 29th (in a Law Firm):
- Guided tour to the firm’s offices
- Fighting economic crime in a transnational setting (European procedure, judicial cooperation and cross-border evidence)
- Academic workshop
- Practical activity (for example, Moot Court or Negotiation Competition)
July 30th (in the NOVA School of Business and Economics):
- Criminal penalties regarding fraud against the financial interests and EU legislation on organised crime
- Sustainability workshop
July 31st (in the NOVA School of Business and Economics):
- Procedural and Institucional aspect of combating fraud against the financial interests of the EU – the European Public Prosecutor’s Office